- Highly credentialed faculty with real-world experience
- Leading edge software application instruction in Microsoft Office
- Web conferencing software integration for quality online engagement with students
- Well-designed online courses delivered via Blackboard
- Educational Master Advisement Plan (eMap) established for successful completion of technical certificates, diploma and AAS degree
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Microsoft Word Application Professional
- Microsoft Excel Application Professional
- Administrative Support Assistant
- Microsoft Office Application Professional
Academic Advisement – Business Technology Team
Michelle Estes, Michelle.Estes@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Julie Neighbors, Julie.Neighbors@chattahoocheetech.edu, Appalachian Campus
Kathy Coleman, Kathy.Coleman@chattahoocheetech.edu, Canton Campus
Donna Boutilier, firstname.lastname@example.org, North Metro Campus
Jim Moore, James.Moore@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Business Technology Program eMAP
What can I do with my Business Technology major?
Find jobs in the Business Technology field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.