A ribbon-cutting and open house celebration is planned for the Superior Plumbing Veterans Education Career Transition Resource (VECTR) Center at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 4, at the Chattahoochee Tech… Continue Reading Superior Plumbing VECTR Center Ribbon-Cutting and Open House Planned for Oct. 4
Our mission is to provide short-term, professional mental health counseling to address the academic, career, and personal development of all students. Our goal is to empower students to seek a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle with positive perspective and optimal coping skills to reach full potential.
Counseling at a Glance: Let’s Talk About It
– Counseling sessions are by appointment only, unless a crisis situation develops.
– Counseling sessions are 50 minutes in length.
– Clients arriving 20 minutes or more after the scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule the appointment.
– Clients are asked to call to cancel an appointment at least two hours in advance.
– Client notes and related information will be kept securely on file in a locked file and in Titanium, a secure software platform. Counseling files are not a part of educational files.
– Counselor may tape sessions, with client permission, in order to transcribe accurate session notes at a later time and to clarify presenting issues.