- Learning environment that focuses on hands-on skill development
- Faculty with real-world industry experience
- Curriculum matching industry expectations
- Classes offered at two campuses during day and evening hours
- Advisement plan to assist students in meeting their long- and short-term goals
- High industry demand for program graduates
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Flux Cored Arc Welder
- Basic Shielded Metal Arc Welder
- Gas Metal Arc Welder
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welder
- Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Welder
- Vertical Shielded Metal Arc Welder
Academic Advisement – Welding and Joining Technology Team
James Thomas, jamesr.Thomas@chattahoocheetech.edu, Paulding Campus
Jordan Hunter, Jordan.Hunter@chattahoocheetech.edu, Appalachian Campus
Michelle Capozzi, Michelle.Capozzi@chattahoocheetech.edu, Appalachian Campus
Mike Marlatt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Paulding Campus
Welding and Joining Technology Program eMAP
What can I do with my Welding and Joining Technology major?
Find jobs in the Welding and Joining Technology field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.