- Instructor-led Lectures and hands-on lab skill
- Cisco networking lab with cutting-edge technologies in real-world environment with Cisco equipment for network security, voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and wireless connectivity
- Unix and Microsoft labs with Microsoft lab online in the Cloud
- Faculty with real-world IT experience
- Advisement plan to assist students in meeting their short- and long-term goals
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Linux/UNIX System Administrator
- Microsoft Network Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Technician
- PC Repair and Network Technician
Academic Advisement – Networking Specialist
Cleo Okere, Cleo.Okere@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Mike Carroll, Michael.Carroll@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Helen Rhoads, Helen.Rhoads@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Jim Moore, James.Moore@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Computer Information Systems Technology Program eMAP
What can I do with my CIST major?
Find jobs in the Computer Information Systems Technology field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.