- Program emphasizes ethical leadership, social responsibility and the importance of training and compliance in the workplace
- Taught by exceptional faculty who possess extensive industry experience
- Curriculum includes projects and case studies that focus on real-world scenarios to further enhance learning experiences
- Courses offered online for convenience
- Upon graduation, students will be well-versed in critical thinking skills, management skills and entrepreneurship
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Human Resource Management Specialist
- Management and Leadership Specialist
- Organizational Leadership Specialist
- Small Business Management Specialist
- Supervisor/ Management Specialist
- Technical Management Specialist
Academic Advisement – Business Management Team
Kawanna Strong, Kawanna.Strong@chattahoocheetech.edu, Canton Campus
Christal Blalock, Christal.Blalock@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Kenneth Rasheed, Kenneth.Rasheed@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Sylvia Gholston, Sylvia.Gholston@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Ryan Greene, Ryan.Greene@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Carolyn Lawrence, Carolyn.Lawrence@chattahoocheetech.edu, Canton Campus
Doug McElhaney, DMcElhaney@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Shauna Maher, Shauna.Maher@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Donna Boutilier, firstname.lastname@example.org, North Metro Campus
Lucretia Sheppard, Lucretia.Sheppard@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Jim Moore, James.Moore@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Note: This program is available, in whole or in part, online.
Business Management Program eMAP
What can I do with my Business Management major?
Find jobs in the Business Management field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.