Students are able to view and print their own ACCUPLACER Score Reports by using the easy steps below:
- Visit the ACCUPLACER web page.
- Select the Information for Students button under the Student Portal heading on the ACCUPLACER homepage.
- Select Your ACCUPLACER Score Report from the Student Portal page.
- Enter the tester’s information.
- The form requires: Student ID, First Name, Last Name, DOB, Institution Country, Institution State, Name of Institution.
- If someone does not know their Student ID, they can use the Find My Student ID tool.
- Once all information is entered, a link to test results will be sent to the email on file with ACCUPLACER for that student. (All test reports for the student that matches the search criteria will be listed.)
- Students will have the option of viewing their scores on a web page, or they can select View Complete Report to open the official score report.
If you are unable to access your test scores using the method above, you took the COMPASS version placement test, or you need CTC to send a sealed copy of your scores to another institution, please use the request form below and we will send your scores within three (3) business days.