The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation raised nearly $20,000 at its inaugural “Walk Through Woodstock” 0.4K held Saturday morning, June 12. “We’re thrilled with the success of this event,” said Chattahoochee Tech
Four Easy Steps:
- Go to http://chattahoocheetech.verifymyfafsa.com/
- Click ‘Create Account’ link
- Enter/confirm your student information
- Click ‘Create Account’ button
Once your account is created, any required documents/tasks you need to complete will become available to view. For dependent students, sometimes a Parent Account may be required to allow electronic signatures as well.
Important Guidelines for Account Creation
- A CTC Student Email is required for Account Creation.
- The information that you used on your FAFSA needs to be the same information that you use to create your account. If you use a different name or other personal information than what is in your FAFSA you will be shown error code 1010.
- You need to create your account before your parent does.
- Your parents password is also their E-sign (pin)
- Don’t forget that once your parent signs the requested documents, you will need to go back in and complete all required steps.
As this is a new process, you may see tasks to complete in Banner Web and also in Verify My FAFSA. For documents not requested through the Verify My FAFSA Portal, we can accept them through the financial aid portal at https://ctcforms.chattahoocheetech.edu/SFS/sfsdocs.php.