The Student Accounts Office at Chattahoochee Technical College is responsible for the accurate collection of student tuition and fees and the timely disbursement of student refunds.
Payment Deadlines: Spring Semester 2021
Payment Deadlines – Spring Semester 2021:
- Priority Registration payment deadline: November 20, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Schedules not secured with payment will be dropped and a 4-day registration hold will be applied.
- Regular Registration payment deadline: December 18, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Schedules not secured with payment will be dropped and a 2-day registration hold will be applied.
- Final Registration payment deadline: January 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Schedules not secured with payment will be dropped
- Late Registration payment deadline: January 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- $50 late registration fee applied.
Spring Semester 2021 begins Monday, January 11th, 2021.
The Drop/Add period (100% refund) is the first three days of the semester: January 11,12,13
Q: How do I know by which payment deadline my balance must be resolved?
A: A student with any unpaid balance at a payment deadline will have his or her schedule for the semester deleted. Students deleted on January 14, 2021 will not be able to re-register to attend the full semester, but we encourage those students to visit our website to determine if we have any mini-term class options that may be available.
How do I make a payment?
To make payments or access your information, visit BannerWeb.
Need help navigating BannerWeb to make a payment? View these detailed instructions: Online BannerWeb Payment
1. Financial Aid (HOPE, Pell, etc.):
- Financial aid will run processes that recognize your enrollment for the term. This generally happens 24 hours after you register for classes. After 24 hours, once you check your Banner account, you should see any aid for which you may be eligible. If you’re unable to see the aid you believe you are qualified to receive, please contact financial aid.
2. Out-of-pocket payments:
- Pay online with a check and/or debit/credit card.
- Make an over the phone payment with a debit/credit card. Call 770-528-4570.
- Pay in person at Appalachian, Marietta, North Metro, or Paulding Campuses with cash, check, credit cards, money orders, etc.
- Students wishing to mail their payment may send a check, money order, or cashier’s check to:
CTC Student Accounts Office Attention: MG102
980 S. Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30060.
- Payments must be received prior to the 1:00 pm deadlines.
Nelnet Payment Plans
- Nelnet Payment Plans are designed for students who wish to spread their tuition and fees payments over a specified period of time. Students who enroll in the plan will pay a minimal enrollment fee. Nelnet Payment Plans are set up for the full amount of Tuition and Fees owed.
If you default on your Nelnet Payment Plan, the remaining balance owed on your account will be due immediately to Chattahoochee Technical College.
- You will be subject to an Administration Fee in the amount of $40.00.
- Your BannerWeb account will be placed on a business hold.
- A business hold on your account will prevent you from viewing your grades, request transcripts, and registering for future terms. If the delinquent balance on account is not paid in full when you are contacted, your account will then be sent to a Debt Collector for further action.
How to access Payment Plans:
- Login to Banner Web
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Pay tuition and Fees
Is your employer or someone else paying for your tuition/fees? Use the information found on our Third Party Payments page to ensure your schedule is protected from being dropped.
Do you have a scholarship from an outside agency or organization that is paying for you? Be sure and read the information found on our How Do I View My Outside Scholarship in BannerWeb.
Eligible students have funds available to use in the bookstore for purchasing books and supplies for the semester. Visit our Financial Aid and the Bookstore page.
Spring Semester 2021
Monday, January 4,2021: First day financial aid is available to use in the campus bookstores and online. Financial aid available to use online, if eligible: Pell Grant, HOPE Career Grant, SEOG, private student loans, private scholarships.
Friday, January 29, 2021, close of business: Last day financial aid is available to use in the campus bookstores and online.
Note: Provide student I.D. number (900xxxxxx) to the bookstore. Students will also likely be asked to present a photo I.D. to ensure positive identification is made when making purchases.
Here is more college bookstore information.
Spring Semester 2021
The week of February 8th: All refunds will be processed for eligible students. Notice the refund period is a range of dates, so students should not expect all refunds to happen on a specific day.
More information about BankMobile Disbursements and your refunds:
If you registered for classes (made your schedule through Banner) more than 2 weeks ago and haven’t yet received your personal code via U.S. mail or email, you may send an e-mail to Cashier@ChattahoocheeTech.edu from your @students.chattahoocheetech.edu e-mail account.
Please include your student ID (900xxxxxx) and full name. We can generate an Instant Personal Code to an e-mail address that’s on file with the college. Using the link that will be emailed to you, you will be able to select or change your refund preference, etc. Our office will not generate any information related to a student’s account to any address or e-mail address not linked to your student records at CTC.
If you need to update your contact information with the college (email address, name, telephone number, etc.), please visit our Address Changes page.
If you have questions after you have tried the website and/or the above email address, please reach out to us via telephone at 770-528-4570.
Other Important Dates
November 26th-28th: College closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
December 24th– January 1st: College closed for Christmas and New year’s Holiday
January 18,2021: College closed—Martin Luther King Holiday
March 23,2021: Spring Inservice Day—no classes
April 5th – 6th,2021 Spring Break
April 16,2021: Student Affairs and Financial Aid Office closed