Anatomy & Physiology + Biology + Chemistry + Health & Wellness + Microbiology + Physics
“There is nothing I believe in more strongly than getting young people interested in science and engineering, for a better tomorrow, for all humankind.” -Bill Nye
Chattahoochee Technical College is a proud partner of the Atlanta Science Festival and will host our 5th Annual Atlanta Science Festival Partner Event, Science for EveryBODY, on Friday, March 22, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The event is free, open to the public and located on our North Metro Campus at 5198 Ross Road in Acworth, Georgia. We do ask that groups of 10 or more register using the form below:
Visit our booth at the Atlanta Science Festival Expo in Piedmont Park on Saturday, March 23, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Learn about other exciting events by visiting the Atlanta Science Festival’s website.
Are you interested in having a member of our Science Outreach Team visit your school, classroom or STEM event? Fill out the form above and include the date, time and location in the comments section. Feel free to email our Science Outreach Team directly at Science@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
- Microbiology students visit Allatoona Elementary School 2nd and 3rd graders.
- Google’s Georgia Gravity Games.
- Simpson Middle School Science event.
- National Chemistry Week event at CTC’s North Metro Campus.
- Lindley Middle School STEM event.
- Paulding County School District’s STEM event at the Paulding County Airport.
- Cobb County School District’s STEM event at the Cobb County Civic Center.
- Hightower Trail Middle School STEM event.
- Tate Elementary School Career day.
We’re a proud partner of the Atlanta Science Festival.
- Anatomy & Physiology Open Labs
- Chemistry help sessions
- Academic Success Center Tutoring