Students can access Online tutoring in Microsoft Teams the following ways:
Chattahoochee Tech website
- Click on Me@CTC tab on the homepage.
- Click on Microsoft Office 365.
- Scroll down and click on Access your Student E-mail.
Student Portal: Select Student E-Mail under Student Technologies.
Student Email: From within Student E-mail, click on the App Launcher in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the Teams icon.
- To join a Teams meeting, select either Continue on this Browser or Download the App.
- Click Join/Create Team.
- When prompted for an access code, type ixsnbzu.
Once you are in Teams:
- Click on CTC Tutoring to meet with a tutor.
- Click on 4 Hidden Channels on the left side of the screen under the CTC Tutoring logo to see tutoring options.
- Choose the subject to be tutored.
- Type a clear message in the chat box/ Start a new conversation.
- Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
- A tutor will respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!
To see our detailed tutoring schedule, visit our Academic Success Center’s Tutoring Schedule
For help accessing online tutoring, email email@example.com