Chattahoochee Technical College welcomes Tarik Boyd as the college’s new director of student financial aid. He brings over 13 years of student financial aid experience to Chattahoochee Tech, having served
Targeted Academic Credit-Bearing Programs
Accounting, Automotive Collision Repair, Automotive Technology, CNC Technology, CIST – Programming, CIST – Web Applications, Design and Media Production Technology, Drafting Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Environmental Science Technology, Horticulture, Interiors, Industrial Maintenance, Welding and Joining Technology
Note: If you do not see your program of study above, please contact your faculty advisor.
How does it all work? Link to G.L.O.W. Internship Program Steps.
- Must be a current CTC student
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Must meet with your faculty advisor prior to meeting with Career Services staff
Next Steps (academic credit-bearing programs)
- Schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor.
- Fill out the G.L.O.W Faculty Pre- Approval Form with faculty advisor during your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment with the Office of Career Development.