G.L.O.W. – Growing. Learning. Observing. Working.
Connecting the Pieces: Where the Classroom Meets the Workplace
An internship is a form of experiential learning to help current students connect what they are learning in the classroom with hands-on experience in the workplace. Internships are a vital component of career development.
Benefits of the Internship Program
• Build meaningful work experience and strengthen your résumé.
• Develop strong networking/mentoring relationships.
• Identify, clarify, and/or confirm professional direction as it relates to your academic studies and future career path.
• Enhance your marketability to employers upon graduation.
• Gain an understanding of professional cultures and expectations.
• Evaluate and improve on your strengths and weaknesses.
Targeted Academic Credit-Bearing Programs
• Automotive Technology
• CNC Technology
• CIST – Programming
• CIST – Web Applications
• Design and Media Production Technology
• Drafting Technology
• Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Environmental Science Technology
• Industrial Maintenance
• Welding and Joining Technology
Note: If you do not see your program of study above, please contact your faculty advisor.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Career Development at 770-529-2388 or email Career.Services@ChattahoocheeTech.Edu.