Use the link below to upload legible copies of documents requested by the Financial Aid Office:
Please do not use this form to submit SAP Appeals, Statement of Education Purpose, Permanent Resident Card, or other Citizenship documentation.
Please allow 7-10 business days for your documents to be processed. If you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
General Forms and Information
- HOPE Scholarship Evaluation Request Form
- Petition for Georgia Residency for HOPE Grant/Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Verification
- Selective Service Waiver Request
Financial Aid 2020-2021 (Fall Semester 2020, Spring Semester 2021, Summer Semester 2021)
- V1 Standard Verification
- V4 Custom Verification
- V5 Aggregate Verification
- Marital Status Verification
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2018 Tax Return Transcript Information and Verification of Non-Filing (VONF)
To obtain a copy of your 2018 Tax Return Transcript, use the “Get Transcript Online” tool located on the www.irs.gov federal website. Copies of your submitted 1040 form cannot be accepted.
Use the same option for VONF. Individuals who are not able to successfully register to use the Get Transcript Online tool will need to request a Verification of Non-filing (VONF) letter using IRS Form 4506-T.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Note: Deadline for submitting SAP appeals for spring semester’s first SAP review is December 31, 2020. Deadline for submitting SAP appeals for spring semester’s last SAP review is March 15, 2021. SAP appeals received after March 15th, will be reviewed at the beginning of summer semester 2021.