If you missed the start of Fall Semester and don’t want to wait until January to start taking classes, Fall Semester C Term may be a good fit for you.
Fall Semester C Term begins on October 12 and ends on December 12. To determine if C Term is a good fit for you, please read the notes below.
Important C Term notes:
- C Term courses include the same content as full-semester courses but move at an accelerated pace. (C Term is eight weeks long; regular semesters are 16 weeks.)
- C Term courses require the same tuition and fee costs as full-semester courses; financial aid is available for eligible students.
- A limited number of courses are offered during C Term. It is possible that C Term does not offer courses that are required for your program of study. You can view the C Term course schedule or contact an admissions counselor if you have questions.
- The majority of C Term courses will be offered online.
- If you have already been accepted for Fall Semester 2020, or are otherwise eligible to take courses during Fall Semester 2020 and are not enrolled, you do not have to re-apply for C Term.
- If you have already applied for Fall Semester 2020 but did not complete the admission process, you do not have to re-apply for C Term. To be eligible for C Term, you will have to complete all remaining admissions requirements.
- If you apply for Fall Semester C Term but do not enroll in any courses, you will have to re-apply if you wish to take courses in a future semester.
If you would like to apply for C Term, you may do so at the Appalachian, Marietta, North Metro, or Paulding campuses. The deadline for C Term applications and all documents required for admission is October 2 at 4 p.m.
Our offices are open Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Appalachian and Paulding campuses are closed from 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. for lunch.)
Please contact your admissions counselor with any questions.