Chattahoochee Technical College offers a wide variety of courses that are geared toward the current and growing needs of our community partners.
Click the links below for a full description of our available training options in key areas.
Industrial/Technical Courses (register here)
- Forklift Training Program
- Multi-Craft Industrial Maintenance, Level 1
- Multi-Craft Industrial Maintenance, Level 2
Leadership Courses (register here)
- Leadership Academy
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma Courses:
——-— LSS Green & Black Belt Certification
Mine/Workplace Safety/Prescribed Fire Certification Courses (register here)
- OSHA 10 Hour
- GFC Prescribed Fire Certification
- Ed2Go – 6-week Professional Development courses for online certification
- Ed2Go – Advanced Career Training Programs for online certification
- Legal Studies – Paralegal Courses, Legal Writing and other Legal Classes
- Test Prep – ACT/SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, etc.
Professional Development/Certificates (register here)
- MS Excel Specialist
- Grammar for Business Writing
- Paralegal Training
- Wastewater Collection System Operator
- Water Distribution System Operator and Maintenance Training
How to Register for Our Training:
You can register for our training by selecting the above links.
Students can also register for classes by phone at 770-529-2345.
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), cash, cashier’s check, money orders, and checks. Checks should be made payable to Chattahoochee Technical College.
If you need to pay in person: Payment can be made in person at any cashier window at the following campuses: Appalachian, North Metro, Marietta, and Paulding.
Telephone payments can be made with a credit card by calling the Student Accounts Office at 770-528-4570.