Please refer to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Information and Resources page for updates, and FAQ’s on current operations and services.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Dual Enrollment Department is committed to supporting you. We can assist you in the following ways while you stay in the comfort of your own home:
- Email: Enroll@ChattahoocheeTech.edu
- Phone: Dual Enrollment staff are available by phone from 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Call: 770-529-2452
- Text: 770-343-4133
- Inquiry Form: Dual Enrollment: Contact Us
(Please Note: This page does not work properly in Internet Explorer. Please use another browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera.)
1. Meet with your high school counselor/home school administrator and parent/guardian.
- Complete the student participation agreement through GAfutures.org
- Complete an advisement plan with your counselor.
- (Home School Students ONLY): your home school administrator must complete the advisement plan/approval as outlined on GAfutures.org.
It is important that you and your parent speak with your counselor to determine if the Dual Enrollment program is the right fit for you.
2. Complete the online Dual Enrollment admissions application.
Select Apply for Admission. Create an account by clicking the link: First time user account creation. You must select Dual Enrollment Student as the application type to ensure that it is processed properly and no application fee is charged.
3. Upload your completed advisement plan to the blue button below.
4. Upload your qualifying SAT, ACT, PSAT, Accuplacer test scores, or Hope GPA (after completion of 10th grade) to the blue button below.
5. (Home School Students ONLY): Obtain your Home Study Program Declaration of Intent from the Georgia Department of Education’s website.
6. Check your application status online and review what information is needed and what documents have been received.
7. Check your personal email account. The College will send a variety of emails directly to the student email address provided on the application, including your official acceptance letter.
Dual Enrollment Document Deadline:
|Spring 2021: January – May 2021||November 1, 2020||November 15, 2020|
|Summer 2021: June – July 2021
||March 1, 2021||March 15, 2021|
|Fall 2021: August – December 2021
||May 1, 2021||May 15, 2021|
*The Dual Enrollment admissions application will not be available after the application deadline.