Important Note: Not accepting new students.
- Students participate in hands-on skill development in classes with a small student to instructor ratio
- Highly credentialed and experienced faculty
- A well-maintained kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment
- Students in the degree program automatically qualify for the first level of ACF (American Culinary Federation) certification
- Excellent job placement rate
- Degree and Diploma programs are accredited by the American Culinary Federation
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Baking and Pastry Specialist
- Catering Specialist
- Food Production Worker I
- Prep Cook
- Restaurant Manager
Academic Advisement – Culinary Arts Team
Gary Slivenik, Gary.Slivenik@chattahoocheetech.edu, 203 (Mtn. View Campus)
Paul Bodrogi, Paul.Bodrogi@chattahoocheetech.edu, 204 (Mtn. View Campus)
Hillary Gallagher, Hillary.Gallagher@chattahoocheetech.edu, 204 (Mtn. View Campus)
Wendy Matthis, firstname.lastname@example.org, Marietta Campus
Judy Roberts, Judy.Roberts@chattahoocheetech.edu, Mountain View Campus
Culinary Arts Program eMAP
Program Outcomes and Success Measurement Data
What can I do with my Culinary Arts major?
Find jobs in the Culinary Arts field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.