Guest Ticket Information:
- On December 2, 2019, claim your free commencement guest tickets corresponding to your assigned ceremony time:
- 10 a.m. Ceremony
- 2 p.m. Ceremony
(Note: The above links will become live December 2, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. and will close on December 6, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.)
- The number of tickets will depend on the number of graduates who register to participate in Commencement.
- In previous ceremonies, graduates have received between four (4) and six (6) tickets for guests. The final number will not be determined until after the registration deadline.
- Children sitting on adult laps do not need a ticket.
- If students claim more than the maximum tickets allowed, those additional tickets will be deleted on December 7, 2019.
- On December 9, 2019, at 9 a.m., students will have the opportunity to claim additional tickets, if available.
(Note: The links at the top of this page will again become live December 9, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. and will close on December 11, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. or until the event is sold out.)