The Higher Education Opportunity Act was designed to help students and parents make better-informed decisions about higher education. With this goal in mind, Chattahoochee Technical College has developed this website to better inform students, parents, and the college community. For more information about the Higher Education Opportunity Act, please refer to the U.S. Department of Education Web site at http://www.ed.gov/policy/highered/leg/hea08/index.html.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As set forth in its student catalog, Chattahoochee Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Chattahoochee Technical College Title IX Coordinator, Brannon Jones, 980 South Cobb Drive, Building C 1102B, Marietta, GA 30060, (770) 975-4023 or Brannon.Jones@chattahoocheetech.edu and Chattahoochee Technical College Section 504 Coordinator, Mary Frances Bernard, 980 South Cobb Drive, Building G1106, Marietta, GA 30060, (770) 528-4529, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Equity in Athletics Disclosure
In response to federal law, the “Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act” (EADA), Chattahoochee Technical College has prepared an annual report covering the prior year which contains financial information, rates of participation, and other data related to women’s and men’s athletic programs. A copy of this report will be available for review after October 1st on the web at http://ope.ed.gov/athletics/ . In accordance with the law, Chattahoochee Technical College is informing all students and potential students of the availability of the information contained in the report, and will provide a copy of the EADA Report to students, potential students, and the public, upon their request.
Please note that valid comparisons of athletics data are possible only with study and analysis of the conditions affecting each institution.
Financial Aid and the Cost of Attendance
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Contacting Financial Aid
- Federal Aid Refund Policy
- Institutional Refund Policy
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Violations
- Net Price Calculator
- Veterans Benefits
Health and Safety Information
- Immunization Policies. While Chattahoochee Tech does not require vaccinations or record of immunization for admissions, proof of certain vaccinations and immunization records are required after admission for some programs, such as early childhood education or healthcare programs, where students would be doing clinical externships in childcare or medical facilities.
- Campus Crime Statistics & Clery Report
- 2016-2017 Exposure Control Plan
Institutional Information for Students
- Academic Programs
- Articulation Agreements
- Campus Bookstore
- Campus Locations
- Complaint Procedure
- Continuing Education and Other Non-Credit Programs
- Copyright Laws and Peer-to-Peer File Sharing
- Disability Services
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Open Records Act
- Placement Rate Methodology and Report AY 2014
- Student Achievement Disclosure Information
- CTC Tobacco Use Policy
- Transfer of Credit
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Voter Registration
- Withdrawal Procedures