To assist the Special Populations students of Chattahoochee Technical College with achieving a successful academic outcome by providing necessary textbooks, research material, and educational supplies free of charge.
To be eligible for the Textbook Lending Program, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a member of at least one Special Populations student group and have completed the Special Populations self-disclosure form.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours.
- Have a current CTC Student ID.
- Complete the Textbook Lending Application within the appropriate application period. (NOTE: Applying to the Textbook Lending Program does not guarantee book availability.)
Important Information & Links:
Application: Textbook Lending Program Application
Fall 2018-Summer 2019:
- Application Opens: July 18, 2018
- Application Closes: August 17, 2018
- Pickup Opens: August 13, 2018
- Pickup Closes: August 24, 2018
- Semester Begins: August 20, 2018
- Application Opens: November 26, 2018
- Application Closes: January 4, 2019
- Pickup Opens: January 17, 2019
- Pickup Closes: January 24, 2019
- Semester Begins: January 14, 2019
- Application Opens: May 1, 2019
- Application Closes: May 31, 2019
- Pickup Opens: June 6, 2019
- Pickup Closes: June 13, 2019
- Semester Begins: June 3, 2019
Do you have questions? Contact:
Special Populations Specialist
Marietta Campus, C1102-A
980 South Cobb Dr.
Marietta, Georgia 30060