Special Populations Textbook Lending Program
To assist the Special Populations students of Chattahoochee Technical College with achieving a successful academic outcome by providing necessary textbooks, research material, and educational supplies free of charge.
To be eligible for the textbook lending program, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours
Meet at least one of the following Special Populations criteria:
- Single parent students who have the primary or joint custody of a dependent child.
- Single pregnant women.
- Displaced homemakers who have worked without pay to care for a home and/or family and for that reason have diminished marketable skills; have been dependent on the income of another family member but is no longer supported by that income.
- Economically disadvantaged students who are Pell Grant recipients or who are receiving federal assistance such as Food Stamps and/or TANF.
- Students enrolled in nontraditional programs of study that lead to occupations or fields that have 25% or less of their gender employed within the occupation (Male Nurses, Female Automotive Mechanics).
- Students with limited English proficiency.
- Students with disabilities.
Applying for books is as easy as Complete – Check – Schedule!
- Complete your application. Textbook Lending Online Application
NOTE: Completed applications are now sent to: CTCTextbookLending@Chattahoocheetech.edu
- Check your email for notifications and application approval.
- Schedule an appointment to pick up your books.
New Program Features!
- All completed applications and schedules are now sent to: CTCTextbookLending@Chattahoocheetech.edu
- Alternate Campus Pick Up: Please indicate on your application if you’d like to pick your book up at Appalachian, Canton, or Paulding campuses
- Calculators are here! If you are registered for an Accounting, Math, or Allied Health Class, you are eligible to borrow a calculator. Please indicate your desire to borrow a calculator in the “Requested Books” section of the application.
|Term:||Application process opens:||Application process closes:|
|Fall 2015||July 13, 2015||August 14, 2015|
|Spring 2016 (A&B)||December 14, 2015||January 4, 2016|
|Spring 2016 (C)||February 15, 2016||February 29, 2016|
|Summer 2016||May 16, 2016||May 30, 2016|
Do you have questions? Contact:
Special Populations Specialist
Marietta Campus, C1102-A
980 South Cobb Dr.
Marietta, Georgia 30060