Eligibility and Application Process:
You must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours.
Meet one of the following Perkins criteria:
- Single parent students who have the primary or joint custody of a dependent child.
- Single pregnant women.
- Displaced homemakers who have worked without pay to care for a home and/or family and for that reason have diminished marketable skills; have been dependent on the income of another family member but is no longer supported by that income.
- Economically disadvantaged students who are Pell Grant recipients or who are receiving federal assistance such as Food Stamps, TANF and/or Medicaid.
- Students enrolled in nontraditional programs of study that lead to occupations or fields that have 25% or less of their gender employed within the occupation (Male Nurses, Female Automotive Mechanics).
- Students with limited English proficiency.
- Students with disabilities.
Click this link: Textbook Lending Online Application
NOTE: Fall 2014 applications accepted July 21, 2014 – August 17, 2014
Do you have questions? Contact…
Special Populations Specialist
North Metro Campus
Office: Building A-132P
5198 Ross Road
Acworth, Georgia 30102