General Library Policies
- No food or drink.
- No one under 18 allowed.
- Place phones on vibrate or turn off.
- Step outside the library to use your phone.
Print accounts cannot be transferred from student to student
Students should make sure they log off library computers to prevent others from printing against their account
Printing problems should be directed to the Student Helpdesk at 770.528.4444 or email@example.com
- B&W: $0.10 per page
- Color: $0.50 per page (where available)
Photocopying at the Marietta campus library:
- Copy cards are required
- Cards are available at the Circulation Desk for $1.00
- Additional value can be added to your card
- Current students and employees may check out regular library materials.
- Regular library materials are checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed once.
- Current students and employees of our Partner Libraries share the same privileges.
- Up to 10 items may be checked out at a time.
- Students who pre-register for the next semester may check out materials over the break.
- Reference items and periodicals may not be checked out.
- Reserve items are located at the circulation desk and have shorter loan periods.
- Reserve items may not be renewed.
Fines & Fees
- Overdue fines: $0.10 per day
- Reserve fines: $0.50 per day
- Maximum fine: $10.00 per item
- Faxes $1.00 per page (local and toll free only)
- Overdue materials must be returned and all fines paid before more library materials can be checked out.
- All regular library materials are due on or before the last day of finals.
- End of Semester: Academic holds placed on all students with overdue materials or fines over $20.
- Holds cleared when materials are returned and fines paid.
- Lost Materials: Replacement cost plus processing fee ($15.00/regular materials or $2.00/paperbacks).
- Overdue fines are waived for lost materials.