Registration for the Fall 2017 Commencement Ceremony will open on October 1, 2017.
To participate in the Fall 2017 Commencement Ceremony students MUST complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Petition for Graduation.
2. Review the following Commencement Meeting Information.
3. Complete the Commencement Registration Form by Sunday, November 26, 2017. By completing this registration form, you are committing to participating in the ceremony and authorizing CTC to charge the mandatory non-refundable commencement fee. There will be no refunds. This form will not be used as a petition for graduation.
4. Pay the $40 non-refundable commencement ceremony fee at any campus Bursar Office or via your BannerWeb account.
Please allow two (2) business days for fees to show on your account after registration.
6. Claim free Commencement Tickets via your student email account on November 30, 2017. For more information about tickets, click HERE.
7. Arrive at the Clarence Brown Conference Center on December 14, 2017 by 9:30 a.m.