Registration is now closed for the Spring Commencement.
Please check back in the Fall for information about the next Commencement Ceremony.
To participate in the Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremony students MUST complete the following steps:
1. Review the following Commencement Meeting Information.
2. Complete the Commencement Registration Form by Sunday, April 30, 2017.
By completing this registration form, you are committing to participating in the ceremony and authorizing CTC to charge the mandatory non-refundable commencement fee. There will be no refunds. This form will not be used as a petition for graduation. You must visit the Petition for Graduation page to submit your petition.
3. Pay the $35 non-refundable commencement ceremony fee at any campus Bursar Office or via your BannerWeb account.
Please allow two (2) business days for fees to show on your account after registration.
5. Claim free Commencement Tickets via your student email account on May 4, 2017. For more information about tickets, click HERE.
6. Arrive at the Clarence Brown Conference Center on May 18, 2017 by 9:30 a.m.