The Recreation Program here at Chattahoochee Technical College is dedicated to providing the opportunity for each student, faculty, and staff member to participate in a variety of recreational and sports activities. The recreational activities are designed to accommodate all skill levels.
The Recreation Program promotes:
- Student Engagement
- Healthy Living
- Social Interaction
- School Spirit
We will provide structured programs and events.
- Co-ed Beach Volleyball
- Students, Faculty, and Staff of all skill levels are welcome.
- Dates: April 4 to May 23
- Location: LakePoint Sporting Complex in Emerson, GA
To Register or if you have Questions, please Contact Dea Barker by email at Dea.Barker@chattahoochee.edu or by phone at 770-528-5806.
Click the links below to access more information about the events and activities that will occur throughout the semester:
- Flag Football, Fall Semester dates: begins October 2017
- Soccer, Fall Semester dates: August 10, 2017 to October 5, 2017
- Basketball, Fall Semester dates: December 4, 2017 to February 8, 2018
- Get Active Day, Fall Semester dates: August 30, 2017, at North Metro campus and August 31, 2017, at Marietta campus: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
For questions or additional information, please contact: Rec.Wellness@chattahoocheetech.edu
Check back here for current community events, community service, and volunteer opportunities that might interest you.