Do you work in a regulated occupation? Are you required to retain licensure or certification? Have you kept up with technological advances in your field? Chattahoochee Tech will help you meet the requirements of your professional career and remain competitive in your field.
Continuing Professional Education courses are designed for busy working students and are offered at convenient times on multiple campuses and on-line. Courses include, but are not limited to, business management, childcare, healthcare, paralegal studies and industrial and technical programs. Professional learning units are available through certification programs such as ServSafe, Master Timber Harvester, and Georgia Erosion and Sedimentation, just to name a few.
Whether you’re looking for professional development or personal enrichment, the Economic Development Division offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely online. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, and available 24 hours a day – whenever is most convenient for you! Choose from a wide variety of topics ranging from computer programming and web design to legal studies and healthcare. The options are endless!
We offer exciting online programs through four different platforms:
- Ed2Go – Professional development and personal enrichment courses
- Center for Legal Studies – Legal studies and Paralegal Certificate Program
- Health Ed Today – Healthcare courses
- TechU24/7 – Commercial Food Equipment Repair Technician
American Heart Association Training Center
(click here for more information)
- Basic Life Support For Healthcare Providers
- Basic Life Support Skills Check Off
- Heartsaver CPR and AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Intensive English Program (IEP)
Our Intensive English Program is designed for both international students and students who already live in the United States.
- Intensive English Program Application
- About the Intensive English Program (IEP)
- Intensive English Program Policies
- Spring 2015, Term 2 Master Schedule
- Intensive English Program (IEP) 2015 Annual and Semester Calendars
Lean Six Sigma Certifications