- Combination of theory and hands-on skill development
- Learning lab, which includes CNC Machines, machining tools, manual cutting lathes and automated manufacturing systems
- Faculty with real-world CNC industry experience
- Advisement plan to assist students in meeting their short- and long-term goals
- CNC Technology Diploma
- Precision Machining and Manufacturing Diploma
- Basic Machinist (embedded in Diploma)
- CNC Specialist (embedded in Diploma)
Academic Advisement – CNC Technology Team
Wayne Plos, Wayne.Plos@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Corey Cantrell, Corey.Cantrell@Chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Precision Machining and Manufacturing Program eMAP
What can I do with my CNC Technology major?
Find jobs in the CNC Technology field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.