Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA)
The occupational health and safety of each person working in our community is our top priority. We continuously evaluate and improve our safety and health programs to ensure we meet the needs and requirements of our citizens, our businesses and their employees, and OSHA.
Chattahoochee Technical College delivers training pursuant to a safe work environment, and to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
Our most requested programs include:
- 10-hour and 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training
- 1st Aid and CPR for the Workplace
- Forklift / Powered Equipment Safety and Operations
- Fire Safety and Extinguisher Training
- Hearing Conservation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communication and Right to Know
- Trenching Safety
- Trenching Safety (General) 2-hours
- Trenching Safety (Competent Person) 8-hours
We can deliver any required and recommended program specified under 29 CFR 1910.
Customized Training and Consulting
OSHA requires a written safety program that includes company policies, procedures, and training. Chattahoochee Technical College provides the following services to business needing assistance:
- Job Safety Analysis
- Written Program Development (Policies and Procedures)
- Required Training
- Safety Committee Establishment
- Management and Supervisory Training
For more information or questions, please contact Angelia Farries at 770-443-3619 or Angelia.Farries@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.