Qualifying test scores to participate in Dual Enrollment (for academic courses*) are as follows:
- If you have taken the SAT, then go to The College Board website, log into your account, and save a copy of your score report (or take a screen shot). Upload Your Scores Here.
NOTE: Do not pay to have your scores sent through College Board.
- If you have taken the ACT, then go to the ACT website, log into your account, and print a copy of your score report (or take a screen shot). Upload Your Scores Here.
NOTE: Do not pay to have your scores sent through ACT.
- If you have not taken the SAT and/or ACT or your scores do not meet the minimum requirements, then you will be required to take our college ACCUPLACER test.
ACCUPLACER TESTING INFORMATION
- There is no charge for the ACCUPLACER test for students wishing to pursue Dual Enrollment.
- Testing days/times vary per campus.
- Students must present their photo ID at the time of the test, and identify themselves to the testing administrator as a high school student testing for Dual Enrollment.
- Students must know/bring their Social Security Number, as this will be used to issue a Chattahoochee Tech student ID number (900#).
- Students must select “testing for Dual Enrollment” on the Testing Registration Form (completed at the time of the test) to ensure that the testing fee is waived.
- Students are allotted two testing attempts to meet minimum scores per enrollment term.
- The ACCUPLACER test is not timed but typically takes 2-3 hours to complete all sections.
- CTC does not allow outside calculators; the test will offer one if needed.
- Test scores will be received immediately upon completion of the test.
- Test resources and study guides.
- Please contact Disability Support Services to inquire about testing accommodations, if necessary.
* Testing requirements differ for diploma/technical courses.
For additional information, please contact us at Dual.Enroll@chattahoocheetech.edu.