Library Resources at Home
Students & Employees may find usernames or passwords required to access library resources from home by logging into the library catalog using the directions provided below.
Employees log in with their 900# and 6-digit birth date.
- Use your student ID number (900…) and default BannerWeb PIN to login
- If you need help please contact the library in person, by phone, or CTC email.
- Once logged in, select My Account
- Select Passwords for Library Resources
- This page contains links, passwords, and instructions for home access to all of the library’s online resources.
Accessing Free Scholarly Resources on the Internet
- If the library is closed and you need help now, check out the resources in our Home Access Guide.