The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation Emergency Fund Program was established to assist currently enrolled CTC students who are in an emergency situation and at risk of not continuing their education due to unexpected financial dilemmas. The Foundation is committed to supporting student success. A student may be assisted through the emergency fund one time only.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be enrolled during the semester he/she makes the request.
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.00 or higher.
- Student must have completed at least 18 credit hours at CTC.
- Student must demonstrate “emergency” financial need. An “emergency” will be considered an extraordinary event outside of college or academic life that impacts a student’s ability to attend CTC and creates a hardship (e.g. but not limited to death in the family, health related issue, inability to complete last semester before GRADUATION from CTC, dramatic change in home life due to loss of job or change of marital status, etc.)
- Funds are limited to a maximum of 50% of student’s tuition and fees.
- A completed application form, including the required essay, must be returned to the Foundation office by the announced deadline during the regular registration period before the committee can review the request.
- All other sources of financial assistance must be exhausted before making an application for funds.
- A student cannot be on Financial Suspension (less than 67% completion).
- A student may not have been a recipient of the fund in the past.
- A student is granted assistance only once during their tenure at the college.
Interested students must complete the application and attach supporting documentation (refer to the Emergency Funds Application). Please answer all questions as completely as possible; all applications are evaluated on information supplied. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
The application may be downloaded at this link: Emergency Funds Application.
Submit completed application and all documentation to:
Chattahoochee Tech Foundation
980 South Cobb Dr.
Marietta, GA 30060
Questions? Call 770-528-4461
2014 Foundation Emergency Grant Fall Semester Application Acceptance and Deadline:
July 21-August 8, 2014 (by 4:00 p.m.)