Financial Aid Forms
General Forms and Information
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Consent Form – Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Click here to complete a GSFAPPS (for State Aid Only)
- HOPE Scholarship Evaluation Request Form
- Petition for Georgia Residency for HOPE Grant/Scholarship
- Repeat Coursework Policies and Information
- Verification of Bachelor’s Degree Form
Financial Aid 2016-2017 (beginning Fall Semester 2016)
- V1 Standard Verification
- V4 Custom Verification
- V5 Aggregate Verification
- V6 HHR Verification
- Marital Status Verification
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2015 Tax Return Transcript Information and Verification of Non-filing (VONF)
To obtain a copy of your 2015 Tax Return Transcript, use the “Get Transcript Online” tool located on the www.irs.gov federal website. Copies of your submitted 1040 form cannot be accepted.
Use the same option for VONF. Individuals who are not able to successfully register to use the Get Transcript Online tool will need to request a Verification of Non-filing (VONF) letter using IRS Form 4506-T.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Note: The deadline for submitting SAP appeals to be reviewed during the mid-Fall review is October 21, 2016 by close of business. Students can still appeal after this date and time and have their appeal reviewed during the “end of Fall” SAP review. Decisions for the end of Fall review will still be effective Spring 2017.