General Forms and Information
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Consent Form – Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Click here to complete a GSFAPPS (for State Aid Only)
- HOPE Scholarship Evaluation Request Form
- Petition for Georgia Residency for HOPE Grant/Scholarship
- Repeat Coursework Policies and Information
- Verification of Bachelor’s Degree Form
Financial Aid 2018-2019 (Fall Semester 2018, Spring Semester 2019, Summer Semester 2019)
- V1 Standard Verification
- V4 Custom Verification
- V5 Aggregate Verification
- Marital Status Verification
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2016 Tax Return Transcript Information and Verification of Non-filing (VONF)
To obtain a copy of your 2016 Tax Return Transcript, use the “Get Transcript Online” tool located on the www.irs.gov federal website. Copies of your submitted 1040 form cannot be accepted.
Use the same option for VONF. Individuals who are not able to successfully register to use the Get Transcript Online tool will need to request a Verification of Non-filing (VONF) letter using IRS Form 4506-T.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Note: Deadline for submitting appeals for Spring Semester’s first SAP appeal review is January 2, 2019. Deadline for submitting appeals for Spring Semester’s last SAP appeal review is March 11, 2019. Appeals received after March 11 will be reviewed for the beginning of Summer Semester 2019.