General Forms and Information
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Consent Form – Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Click here to complete a GSFAPPS (for State Aid Only)
- HOPE Scholarship Evaluation Request Form
- Petition for Georgia Residency for HOPE Grant/Scholarship
- Repeat Coursework Policies and Information
- Verification of Bachelor’s Degree Form
Financial Aid 2017-2018 (beginning Fall Semester 2017)
- V1 Standard Verification
- V4 Custom Verification
- V5 Aggregate Verification
- Marital Status Verification
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2015 Tax Return Transcript Information and Verification of Non-filing (VONF)
To obtain a copy of your 2015 Tax Return Transcript, use the “Get Transcript Online” tool located on the www.irs.gov federal website. Copies of your submitted 1040 form cannot be accepted.
Use the same option for VONF. Individuals who are not able to successfully register to use the Get Transcript Online tool will need to request a Verification of Non-filing (VONF) letter using IRS Form 4506-T.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Note: The deadline for submitting SAP appeals to be reviewed for Spring Semester 2018 is December 19, 2017. Appeals received after December 19 will be reviewed for Summer Semester 2018.