Upon request, each classroom can be equipped with the following:
- Adjustable desks
- Large screen monitors
- Speaking, reading and enlargement software
- Wheelchair accessible desks
- Arm rests
- Copy and book stands
- Ergonomic chairs
- Laptops and speakers for remote captioning
- Other assistive technology, as needed
Other Facility Accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- All main building entrances and even some side entrances have electronic door openers and double doors and/or low poundage pull rates with accessible handles.
- Cutaway ramps and handicapped parking available at every entrance on every campus.
- Evacuation plans, including designation of security officer’s assistance, for the safe exit of a building during an emergency for our disabled population.
- Mobility aids designed with rollers, treads, and braking mechanism that enable a person to be transported down stairs during evacuations will be available on every campus for persons unable to use stairs.