DegreeWorks is a computerized degree audit program and academic advising tool designed to assist you and advisors in reviewing your program progress. A Web-based program, DegreeWorks re-organizes your transcript chronologically and categorically, easily identifying courses you have completed and what courses you still need in order to fulfill your program requirements.
- DegreeWorks will help Students and Faculty:
- Determine what requirements students need to fulfill in order to complete their degree.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
- Determine which courses students have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
- See how coursework could be applied toward another major using the What If option.
- Confirm academic standing.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate.
- Learn the prerequisites and co-requisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.
For more information about DegreeWorks, please visit DegreeWorks Frequently Asked Questions.
Here is a detailed Training Guide that provides step-by-step instructions for accessing and using DegreeWorks.