Chattahoochee Technical College offers a wide variety of courses that are geared toward the current and growing needs of our community partners.
Click the links below for a full description of our available training options in key areas.
- Forklift Training Program
- Multi-Craft Industrial Maintenance, Level 1
- Multi-Craft Industrial Maintenance, Level 2
Mine/Workplace Safety Courses:
- Ed2Go – 6-week Professional Development courses for online certification
- Ed2Go – Advanced Career Training Programs for online certification
- Center for Legal Studies – Legal studies and Paralegal Certificate Program
- Health Ed Today – Healthcare courses
How to Register for Our Training
Students can register for classes by phone at 770-529-2345.
After registration has been completed, payment can be made in person at any cashier window at the following campuses: Appalachian, North Metro, Marietta, and Paulding. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), cash, cashier’s check, money orders, and checks. Checks should be made payable to Chattahoochee Technical College.
Telephone payments can be made with a credit card by calling the Student Accounts Office at 770-528-4570.