- Our commitment is to developing early childhood professionals who:
- Promote child development and learning
- Respect families and children
- Observe, plan, implement and assess learning
- Value and apply research
- Embrace diversity
- Intentionally teach
- Trust Children
- The Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Early Childhood Care & Education is nationally accredited by the Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation Commission. For more information about the ECCE department’s conceptual framework, click HERE.
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Early Childhood Basics TCC
- Child Development Specialist
- Early Childhood Exceptionalities
- Early Childhood Program Administration
- Infant/Toddler Child Care Specialist
Academic Advisement – Early Childhood Care and Education Team
Tamika Brundidge, Tamika.Brundidge@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
William Phillips, William.Phillips@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Maria Abercrombie, Maria.Abercrombie@chattahoocheeteh.edu, Paulding Campus
Hollie Queen, Hollie.Queen@chattahoocheetech.edu, Canton Campus
Donna Boutilier, firstname.lastname@example.org, North Metro Campus
Helen Rhoads, Helen.Rhoads@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Mike Marlatt, email@example.com, Paulding Campus
Bright from the Start – Georgia’s child care licensing agency – requires a Child Development Associate (CDA) certification or Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) for all individuals working with young children in licensed programs. The Early Childhood Care and Education Basics TCC offered by Chattahoochee Tech meets this requirement. View the flyer for more information.
Early Childhood Care and Education Program eMAP
What can I do with my ECCE major?
Click HERE to find jobs in the Early Childhood Care and Education field.