- Hands-on learning environment that focuses on real-world skill development
- High industry demand for program graduates
- 37-day program
- Orientation Sessions provide prospective students with admissions information (see Program Specifics)
- Highly credentialed instructors with industry experience
- In addition to seeking Class A Commercial Driver’s license, students can pursue endorsements in Hazmat, Triple Truck and Double Truck
- Advisement plan to assist students in meeting their short- and long-term goals
- Admission Information: January 14-March 7, 2019
- Admission Information: March 11-May 2, 2019
- Upload Admissions Documents
Academic Advisement – Commercial Truck Driving
Dr. LaRaissa Davis-Morris, email@example.com
Maggie Trimble, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray Puckett, Samuel.Puckett@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Damon Bieber Damon.Bieber@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Commercial Truck Driving Program eMAP
What can I do with my Commercial Truck Driving major?
Find jobs in the Commercial Truck Driving field.
Select Career Guide near the top of the menu on the left.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Heavy Tractor Trailer
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Delivery Trucks
- Commercial Truck Driving Job Search