Career Services at Chattahoochee Technical College is dedicated to education and empowering students and alumni in the career development process by:
- Facilitating self-assessment and career exploration to develop a clear career objective
- Promoting avenues for experiential learning
- Providing assistance in job search and transition to professional life
- Cultivating and maintaining partnerships with employers
- Serving as a resource to staff, faculty and community
To be a model career services department, providing optimal and comprehensive career development services to students and alumni, assisting them in reaching their highest level of intellectual and personal development to attain their career goals.
Schedule an Appointment:
Walk-in hours for Marietta and North Metro: Monday and Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to
12:00 noon (subject to change)
For appointments at Appalachian, Canton, Mountain View, Paulding, or Woodstock (and all other inquiries), please email Career.Services@chattahoocheetech.edu or call 770-529-2388.
Career Services News: