TEAS and HOBET testing is available on the Marietta and North Metro campuses throughout the year for those students seeking enrollment in Health Sciences programs. Testing sessions will occasionally be offered on other campuses.
Students must pay $70 per exam and pre-register at least (3) business days in advance of the test date. Cash, check, money order, and Visa or MasterCard are accepted. NO TRANSFERS OR REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.
- Prior to your test day, please go to www.atitesting.com and for TEAS or www.atialliedhealth for HOBET and create a user account.
- You MUST have this User ID and password in order to take your exam the day of the test.
- Each test has a limited number of seats. All program exams will be given at the same time.
- Please register EARLY as program entry deadlines approach. If you wait too long to register, you might not be able to obtain a testing slot at your desired time and location.
- All Health Sciences program exams will be given at the same time.
- All Special Accommodations must be approved through Student Support Services.
- TEAS/HOBET Preparation Course
- Exams are computer-based.
- Photo ID is required for admission to test.
- Cell phones, calculators (and other electronic devices) are NOT allowed. Use of these devices will cause your test score to be invalidated.
- No one will be admitted after the test starts.
- Total allotted time for exam is 3 hours 29 minutes. Each section is timed individually.
NOTE: Please see your Health Sciences program advisor if you have questions about minimum scores required or about how often you may take the exam. Economic Development staff cannot evaluate scores or determine if you will be admitted to the program.
TEAS/HOBET Testing Schedules
Registration is not completed without payment of the test fee. For registration, call 770-528-4550, visit the Economic Development offices at Marietta (Building H) or North Metro (Building D), or click below to register online.
To register online, click here.