What is an articulation agreement? It’s an officially approved agreement between two institutions of higher learning that allows students to apply credits earned at one institution in specific courses or programs toward their advanced standing, entry, or transfer into another institution.
What will it mean for you, the student? The transfer agreements between Chattahoochee Technical College and numerous four-year colleges and universities serve to minimize duplication of coursework while allowing for a smooth transition to the next phase of your educational journey.
The following is a list of institutions that have articulation agreements* with Chattahoochee Technical College:
- Albany State University
- American Intercontinental University
- Ashford University
- DeVry University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Kennesaw State University
- Life University
- Mercer University
- Middle Georgia State College
- Reinhardt University
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- University of Phoenix
- Valdosta State University
* In addition to these articulation agreements, other colleges and universities within the state of Georgia as well as outside the state do accept transfer credit from Chattahoochee Technical College. Students interested in transferring to another college will need to contact the receiving institution to determine the transferability of a particular course.