- Quality course taught both online and in the classroom
- Program can be completed totally online
- Courses taught by dedicated, experienced and highly-credentialed faculty
- Challenging textbooks with annual updated editions as necessary
- Students become proficient in QuickBooks software
- Learn about various tax and payroll packages
- Become proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Technical Certificates of Credit
- Computerized Accounting Specialist
- Office Accounting Specialist
- Payroll Accounting Specialist
- Tax Preparation Specialist
Academic Advisement – Accounting Team
Benjamin Fredua, Benjamin.Fredua@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Charley Estes, Charley.Estes@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Nathan Akins, Nathan.Akins@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Thomas LaPorte, Thomas.LaPorte@chattahoochee.edu, North Metro Campus
Mark Reddick, Mark.Reddick@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Lucretia Sheppard, Lucretia.Sheppard@chattahoocheetech.edu, Marietta Campus
Jim Moore, James.Moore@chattahoocheetech.edu, North Metro Campus
Accounting Program eMAP
Note: This program is available, in whole or in part, online.
What can I do with my Accounting major?
Click HERE to find jobs in the Accounting field.