- Students participate in hands-on skill development in classes with a small student to instructor ratio
- Highly credentialed and experienced faculty
- A well-maintained kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment
- Students in the degree program automatically qualify for the first level of ACF (American Culinary Federation) certification
- Excellent job placement rate
- Degree and Diploma programs are accredited by the American Culinary Federation
Technical Certificates of Credit
Academic Advisement – Culinary Arts Team
Hillary Gallagher, Hillary.Gallagher@chattahoocheetech.edu, 204 (Mtn. View Campus)
Gary Slivenik, Gary.Slivenik@chattahoocheetech.edu, 203 (Mtn. View Campus)
Paul Bodrogi, Paul.Bodrogi@chattahoocheetech.edu, 204 (Mtn. View Campus)
Culinary Arts Program eMAP
What can I do with my Culinary Arts major?
Click HERE to find jobs in the Culinary Arts field.